- This event has passed.
Flavors of Findlay
September 10, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$90
Enjoy food from top local chefs and market merchants, wine pairings and more, all while raising funds for vital Findlay Market initiatives.
About this Event
The flavors will fly again this September at our annual fundraiser, Flavor of Findlay!
Bringing together market merchants, Cincinnati’s top chefs, and local mixologists, we will celebrate the most unique and vibrant culinary event our city has to offer.
Flavor of Findlay includes:
- Tasting stations featuring collaborations between market merchants and top local chefs
- Wine pairings at each tasting station sponsored by Market Wines
- Robust silent auction, lively DJ and special event cocktail by HomeMakers Bar
Tasting Station Pairings:
- Jean-Robert De Cavel, French Crust Cafe & Bistro, Jean-Robert’s Table + Mike Luken, Luken’s Poultry, Fish & Seafood
- Jose Salazar, Mita’s & Salazar Restaurants + Toncia Chavez, ETC Produce & Provisions
- Jordan Anthony-Brown, The Aperture + Melissa Engelhart, Em’s Bread
- Caitlin Steininger, Cooking with Caitlin + Isis Arrieta-Dennis, The Arepa Place
- Josh Campbell, Django Western Taco + Debbie Gannaway, Gramma Debbie’s Kitchen
- Louis Snowden & Victor Brown, The Gourmand Group + Dario Guintini, Roth Produce
- Megan Ketover, Khora + Paul Picton, Maverick Chocolate Co.
- Duy Nguyen, Pho Lang Thang + Kate Zaidan, Dean’s Mediterranean Imports
- Brad Bernstein, Red Feather Kitchen + Nick & Evie Semertzides, Kofinas Olive Oil
- Jean-Francois Flechet, Taste of Belgium + Stephanie Webster, The Rhined
- Yasel Lopez, Essen + Frank Stier & Laura Riley, Madison’s Grocery
Join us in the VIP section located at Findlay Kitchen for additional tasting stations featuring collaborations from up-and-coming Findlay Kitchen entrepreneurs, plus specialty drinks and other surprises and treats. THE VIP SECTION IS OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT.
VIP Tasting Stations:
- Gabi Odebode, AfroMeals + Crystal Render, Magnificent Morsels Catering
- Kymberly Wilbon, The Passion Plate + Nickey Stevenson, Southern Grace
We will be following social distancing guidelines by implementing the following:
- Tasting stations will be more spread out, and located on both the north and south sides of the market
- Additional seating will be available to encourage guests to get their food and then find a seat away from other groups
- One-way flow of traffic to decrease crossing paths with others
- Floor decals to help guests maintain six feet of distance
- Guests will be asked to wear masks when not actively eating and drinking
All event proceeds benefit the Corporation for Findlay Market’s entrepreneurship programs, local food initiatives and beautification at and around the market.
Thank you kindly to all of our generous sponsors for making this fundraiser possible!
Lia & Bruce Hager
Tasting Station Sponsors:
All tickets are non-refundable. If the event is cancelled for any reason, or if you are no longer able to attend, we are happy to provide our tax ID number for you to consider this a tax-deductible donation to Findlay Market. Thank you for your understanding and generosity.